BX22: MMM - Pls help

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #1  

RichT

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B26
Tomorrow I'm going to inspect a used RCK54-22BX MMM for my BX22. The owner said its complete, including the driveshaft, except for the "front mounting bracket." He stated this bracket doesn't come with the mower and has to be bought from Kubota. I tried searching the Kubota parts sites and mower dealers, but couldn't find any pictures/references to this bracket.

Anyone familiar with what this bracket is?

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #2  
On the MMM there are 2 front brackets that hooks onto the MMM front brackets and then it hooks onto the front of the tractor at the lower front frame. Then you lift up on this bracket and lock it into place. It does come with the MMM and he probably lost it along the way. This bracket has some threaded parts that are part of the adjustment system on the MMM for leveling. Try to get the original owners manual and you will see how it goes together. Also remove the blades and check under the spindle cups for grease. If they are dry, then so are the spindle bearings. This may or may not be a problem for you. Here is a link to the BX MMM parts book..... www.Tractorsmart.com/books/BX22.htm The parts that you need are on Page 26 of the parts book for the MMM - 54" If you go to the www.tractorsmart.com website, you can get the cost of these parts. The good part of this is that the shipping for all the parts will be a flat $5.00, but the cost of all the individual parts is going to be a killer.....

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help
THX! I did a google and found earlier thread here where one member had made a video of MMM mounting (nicely done also). Fairly clear picture of front mounting bracket which appears to be 2 pieces.

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Tomorrow I'm going to inspect a used RCK54-22BX MMM for my BX22. The owner said its complete, including the driveshaft, except for the "front mounting bracket." He stated this bracket doesn't come with the mower and has to be bought from Kubota. I tried searching the Kubota parts sites and mower dealers, but couldn't find any pictures/references to this bracket.

Anyone familiar with what this bracket is? )</font>===========
What's the tab on this mower compared to a new one.
My 60 incher was only 1300 new.

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #5  
You seem to be able to purchase everything cheaper than anyone else. I asked you to prove this and I am still waiting to see the invoices. What is the excuse this week?????? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You seem to be able to purchase everything cheaper than anyone else. I asked you to prove this and I am still waiting to see the invoices. <font color="red">* </font> What is the excuse this week?????? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif )</font>
=================
<font color="red"> * </font> Perhaps it the arrogant sarcastic tone that your comments like you just made seem to convey to me.

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #7  
I'm sure every proud new BX owner loves to hear how bad of a deal they got. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #8  
Not one person that has purchase a new BX22 or 23 has ever been able to negotiate the type of deal that LBrown59 claims to have made. But then again, there is not one person on TBN that has made 1550 posts and 99.999% of them start with quotes of others posts....... You will soon learn that LBrown59's posts are are meaningless dribble......

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #9  
I don't see anything in the following that would indicate that
RichT is a new BX owner. How did you deduce that he was from reading his post??????

Tomorrow I'm going to inspect a used RCK54-22BX MMM for my BX22. The owner said its complete, including the drive shaft, except for the "front mounting bracket." He stated this bracket doesn't come with the mower and has to be bought from Kubota. I tried searching the Kubota parts sites and mower dealers, but couldn't find any pictures/references to this bracket.

Anyone familiar with what this bracket is?
RichT

/ BX22: MMM - Pls help #10  
What is this world coming to????? No quotation of the previous post..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif