Kubota Corp Cust Svc

/ Kubota Corp Cust Svc #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hey guess what? I got a phone call yesterday from someone who claimed to work for Kubota Corp about my complaint concerning "Backyard Power". He said he has also heard many, many complaints about Backyard Power and particularly their service department and Kevin Smith. He said that Kubota would have to take the heat for the back ordered parts. Something about computer problems. But at least I was able to explain all of the problems I had with BackYard Power and the terrible, nasty attitude of the owner, Kevin Smith. The total lack of customer service and aggressive attitude towards their customer (Now ex-customer) is unbelievable.

But I feel better now that I know that Kubota Corporate office knows how I feel.

/ Kubota Corp Cust Svc #2  
how does the dealer stay in business w/ an attitude like that??

/ Kubota Corp Cust Svc
You'd think Kubota would yank that guy's dealership in a hearbeat, but don't count on it.

I had a similar experience with Honda. Brand new motorcycle, didn't make it through the first tank of gas before the battery went dead because the alternator was defective from the factory. Took it to a Honda dealer (not where I bought it), and was essentially told, "If you didn't buy it here, you aren't going to get it worked on here."

I sent a nasty letter to Honda and six months later got a form letter back, followed a few months later by a phone call.

The dealership is still right where it was, still no change of ownership that I can tell, minus one customer for life, and Honda could care less.

/ Kubota Corp Cust Svc #4  
I think it's funny that after buying a new Kubota B7500 and MMM you'd receive a thank you, customer satisfaction survey, etc from Kubota. I ain't. I still love my B7500, but I think Kubota are not the most consumer driven companies.

Bluegrass, Pick It Up!

/ Kubota Corp Cust Svc #5  
The same here... I bought my BX in January and haven't received anything from Kubota since, no communication whatsoever. I wonder if they realize how much is bought in this country strictly by word of mouth...

When I bought a Cub, I got all kinds of stuff...even a thermos for the cupholder. It was nice, you know? I should've kept that thermos cup when I sold the Cub tho....if fit my BX cupholder real nice....