Maintenance cost for a 7610 hydro

/ Maintenance cost for a 7610 hydro #1  

kcook

Platinum Member
Tractor
Cub Lawn Tractor
What kind of maintenance cost am I look at for this tractor. What are the hours when it is needed?

KC

/ Maintenance cost for a 7610 hydro #2  
You will need grease, hydro oil, engine oil, fuel filters, engine filters, tranny filters, tools, knowledge, and time. service intervals are: each startup, ten hours, 50 hours, 100 hours, 200 hours....

I guess what I am saying is that there are many variables to your question. Maybe you can narrow it down a bit. Are you doing the service? If you want maintenance cost, each bit of maintenance is different. do you want cost of one service or lifetime cost. That sort of thing.

/ Maintenance cost for a 7610 hydro
Oil im sure I can change, I don't have the unit so im not sure about the Hydro oil, tranny filter or when each need to be done. My current tractor has more engine oil changes than tranny changes. I will do some my self thats is for sure.

KC

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You will need grease, hydro oil, engine oil, fuel filters, engine filters, tranny filters, tools, knowledge, and time. service intervals are: each startup, ten hours, 50 hours, 100 hours, 200 hours....

I guess what I am saying is that there are many variables to your question. Maybe you can narrow it down a bit. Are you doing the service? If you want maintenance cost, each bit of maintenance is different. do you want cost of one service or lifetime cost. That sort of thing. )</font>

/ Maintenance cost for a 7610 hydro #4  
I'm not sure about your model, but my BX had a 50 hour service with the hydro and engine oil an filter changed. Engine oil and filter at 100 hours and every hundred after. Hydro at 300. There are things that cost with servicing a tractor that aren't just parts. Labor costs. If you do it yourself, it's just parts. I don't think there is anything difficult on the maintenance schedule for my bx. Get maintenace prices from dealers when you ae shopping around. Then you know how much you saved when you did it yourself.