ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39

/ ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39 #21  
Your going to like that grapple. Skid Steer Solutions is a great place to purchase attachments. They focus on Skid Steers but with the new QA plates on tractors that make them a tractor implement dealer as well. I just purchased a Auger from Robert and use it on my FEL. Works great and I don't have to twist around backwards to operate it. Plus I get down pressure.

Say hello to Robert Leib @ SSS for me and tell him I sent you. He will know me by Charles Rayside the guy that just switched from a SS to a tractor.....

/ ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39
Hey folks: Between tractor time & overtime, I have not had much time to reply to your posts. I've got around 6 hours time using the grapple and am very impressed with it.
Heres the answers to some of your questions;

1. 72" Anbo Grapple, $3420.00 including shipping & 6' hoses to your door.

2. I believe the grapple as shown weighs 770 lbs.

3. I did have to weld some 3/8" angle to better secure the quick attach mount pins.

4. The coupler set up on the loader arm is made by Tisco.

I'll post some new photo's. Feel free to PM me for more info, but it might be a few days until I can reply back to you.

WALT

Attachments

• 707711-100_0479.JPG
    707711-100_0479.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 357
   / ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39
picture #2

Tisco coupler set up

Attachments

• 707717-100_0480.JPG
    707717-100_0480.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 369
   / ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39
picture #3

photo of 3/8" angle welded to grapple plate to better secure the mounting pins.

Attachments

• 707721-100_0481.JPG
    707721-100_0481.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 346
   / ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39 #25  
Thanks for the info Walt, I should get mine next week and I'll scope out if I have to weld in some metal like you to reinforce the QA pin attach, I talked to them about this and they did say no. Also, they said my 1/2" front remote hydraulic disconnects would fit right on.

/ ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39 #26  
Walt: Thanks for all of the info on the grapple set up. Our tractor has a 4in1 bucket which has been a great tool here and very versatile. So we have the plumbing and valves done already, so the the grapple seems like an easy hook up.
I think the grapple will pay for itself since it looks to act as a sieve or strainer and will allow the dirt in a load of junk to be released and not have to be loaded in a truck or bin which will diminish the weight having to be paid for at the dump.
Can you answer a couple of question?
-What is a contact number or website for the source for the grapple you bought?
-What is athe source for the spiral conduit like protector I see in the photo on the hydraulic hose?
Thanks again, and good luck with everything.
Max

/ ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39 #28  
Looks great, Walt. I am going to weld tabs or angle iron on my Pirannha Grapple and Stump Bucket quick tach as it is loose on both. I just got them recently and will do a post on them soon.

ksmmoto

/ ANBO GRAPPLE ON L-39 #29  
Walt, my L-39 Q/A pins went right in, no need for any welding. It indeed is a truly fantastic setup and very happy with it. Thanks a million.

Attachments

• 719783-Grapple Fire1.jpg
    719783-Grapple Fire1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 231