FEL adjustment?

/ FEL adjustment? #21  
I can assure you, my FEL is fairly straight. When I look at the bucket over my garage floor, there's no difference between the two corners.

When the tractor is leveled the bucket should be too.

/ FEL adjustment? #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I got my tractor back today. It is still a half inch off. Is that close enough? I don't know how precise it should be? )</font>

Seems like 1/2" is a bit much.

Have you looked at the main uprights? With the tractor level and the tires all aired up correctly, the uprights should be equally vertical. A little off is OK as long as they are the same.

If the main uprights are off even 1/8" at the top, it could make the bucket unlevel and cause one side to be a lot forward of the other side.

/ FEL adjustment?
I think they might have shimmed it. I see something that is sticking out between the bracket and the frame. It looked like a piece of metal that wasn't painted. The guy told me they just cut off the sides and re-adjusted the brackets. Are you going to live with yours a half inch off?

/ FEL adjustment? #24  
I noticed my bucket seemed a bit off in relation to the grill guard. When I have my bucket up in front of the guard and I am sitting in my seat it seems that there is a bigger gap on the left then on the right about a 1/2 inch or so like the bucket is tilted down more on the right. But I check it on level concrete and it seems fine. I checked the grill guard for level and its fine. I just thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Maybe its actually off a bit ......I need to check again tomorrow. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ FEL adjustment? #25  
When bucket is sitting on the floor its ok, much better than it was. When I eyeball the bucket with the grill guard it looks a little off. Not bad but I did tell the dealer if they come up with a fix, keep me informed.I didnt let the dealer shim my tractor. I told the Kubota rep that was a poor way to fix their problem and there would be no shims on my tractor. IMOP the way this loader mounts to the frame of the tractor shims would weaken the set up. The cradel brackets mount to a machined surface on the tractor frame. I cant see using shims here. I think the hydraulics has a little to do with the problem. If you watch the left cylinder you will see that it moves before the right. My dealer had swaped the cylinders. I know they are tied into the same line and should be equalized but the left clearly moves first. I guess im waiting for Kubota to resolve the problem.

/ FEL adjustment? #26  
Stef eyeball your bucket with the grill guard and let me know if yours looks straight. My dealer said he has put together some 2630's and they looked ok. I guess bowhunter and I found the lemons. I'll try to get a picture of mine tomorrow.

/ FEL adjustment?
Barnboy, I sent you a pm. about a $50 charge for pickup and delivery when they fixed my FEL. Did your dealer charge you?

/ FEL adjustment? #28  
No charge he picked up the tractor atleast 3 times

/ FEL adjustment? #29  
Are you guys able to get your loaders fixed ok? Mine is still off and I think my dealer thinks I am crazy because I have called him about so many things on this tractor. I have a good dealer but I wonder when he is gonna tell me I am being picky. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I guess I feel like if you pay this much for a tractor it should be right.
Anyway mine seems to be off about 3/4 of an inch on the left side. I put the bucket down and the right side always touches first and I have to force the bucket to be level. It is really noticable if you curl the bucket down and set it on the buckets cutting edge. I over looked this at first but when I saw you guys noticed this too it made me think I wasn't being picky or paranoid.
I am gonna go recheck the tire pressure and all that kinda stuff just to be sure. But I checked it about a month ago and it was fine.
If you guys get a fix let me know....my dealer is calling Kubota to find something out if he can. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.
I am just a bit disappointed in Kubota on this model. I know new models have growing pains but I guess I assumed there would be some fixes by now.

/ FEL adjustment? #30  
Mines off more than that but I'm not building pianos with it. I just lean the other way abit /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif