How often do you clean your tractor?

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #11  
Only wash before doing a full service...but, I always wips off fittings before greasing, daily clean the radiator and wipe around the fuel fill.

While I like my tools clean, this thing is for working and I am more concerned with maximizing my time and getting more done.

When everything on the property is finally done (some decade from now) I will probably wash regularly as having it clean does make me feel good.

/ How often do you clean your tractor?
I have only 50 hours on my B3030 so far and I asked to myself: why tractors at my dealer seem to be better than mine? And I was a bit sad because mine is nearly brand new and I didn't understand why I'd lost some of my enthusiasm when I look at it.

I found the solution: I washed it. I feel like I have a new tractor again. That's very therapeutic.

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #13  
It wasn't clean when I got it,and it won't be clean if I ever sell it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #14  
I either washed my tractors with water, or blew the dust and such off with the air hose, nearly every time I used it, before parking it back in the shop building.

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #15  
Stef; I used the same washing theory and put off buying a new pickup for three years /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The tractor gets washed several times a year, and waxed and detailed spring, summer, and fall. It does not take much time and makes me feel good.
Will

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #16  
Don't think of it as washing, it's "inspecting, with a rag in your hand". Seriously, a good once over every now and then is a very healthy thing for any piece of machinery. Of course, having said that I don't exactly practice what I preach. Mine gets an "inspection" once or twice a year /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #17  
Mostly dust around here now after 2+ months of triple digit temps.

Hose off the B7510HST almost every day at the well. This also helps clean the fine silt out of my newly-drilled well.

Grease the FEL fittings every 10 hours. Check the air filter then too.

Carry the 48" KK box blade around as a counterweight. Smear grease on the 3PH fittings once a week.

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #18  
i usually wash mine 2 or 3 times a year, (depends on what i did with it) and usually throw on a coat of wax at least 2 times a year, but again i am retired so i have alittle more time to do those thing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i get enjoyment out of it

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #19  
Perfectly normal. Mine gets washed evertime it rains! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon

/ How often do you clean your tractor? #20  
I never washed the B7500 for three years of ownership /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif, I have washed the L2800 once /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif since I traded the B7500 in April and that was right before doing the 50hr service.