Is there such a thing as.......

/ Is there such a thing as....... #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Is there such a thing as a grey market BX tractor? I was told that the BX tractors were built in Georgia, USA. I was also told that the clamshell grass catcher is also manufactured, but not sold in the USA. Are BX tractors manufactured in any other countries? I have also seen a lot of different pictures showing what we would consider "strange" looking ROPS and accessories. Where are all these tractors made? Just for the record, if I could buy a BX tractor with the clamshell grass collection system, I would own two BX tractors. The Kubota rep told me that Kubota Japan felt that they were too expensive for the US market! Guess that those executives don't realize that some Americans buy $100K+ VW's... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 721093-EuropeanGrassCatcher2.jpg
    721093-EuropeanGrassCatcher2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 688
   / Is there such a thing as.......
Here is another strange looking BX. Sure would love to see exactly how that grass catcher system worked..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I wonder if the European BX models have the problem with broken air cleaner brackets???? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 721094-EuropeanGrassCatcher.gif
    721094-EuropeanGrassCatcher.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 602
   / Is there such a thing as....... #3  
I belive that picture was taken from Kubota's web site for Great Britan. I do not know if the units built in Georgia are shipped all over or not.

Ever see a BX with a factory installed rear view mirror? I love the deep dished steering wheel. wonder when they will be installing air bags on the tractors?????/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 721099-FrontWeights.gif
    721099-FrontWeights.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 464
   / Is there such a thing as....... #6  
There is a picture on the BX2200D page of exactly the kind of dump trailer I have been looking for - and the website lists trailers as one of their products. Too bad we can't get them here.

/ Is there such a thing as....... #7  
Looks like Kubota has a whole range of attachments available for their tractors in England that you can't get Kubota branded here - check out this page:

Kubota attachments

/ Is there such a thing as....... #8  
Its UK stuff. We do things that you dont. Collect all our grass, side discharge just wont do. You have to have mirrors to go on the road. We have kubota BX tractors here too ya know /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Check out the Kubota UK site, lots of things there that you might not be able to get, same with the JD site.

Junk, how about you send me the money for a BX tractor with clamshell grass collector. Save you the trouble of having to get it shipped over to you. Ill just buy it for you with your money and save it here for you. You could come and visit it if you wanted. Actually, forget the BX, I think a M9000 would look better with a clamshell, yea, id buy one of them if I were you, again, ill look after it for you, yea /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If theyre too expensive for the US market but they sell them here does that mean that we spend more money than you, I think not /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Edit, just looked at the Kubota UK link, You can get RTVs here now too!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Junk, you want one of them too? I could set up an account with the dealer if you want.

Also notice on the Kubotacentre site, B1410 starts at £6000 + vat , thats about $12000 +17.5%, you think you got it bad?

Summat else I noticed </font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks to its Glide Steer, Direct Chute System, 21-horsepower engine, and aerodynamic design , the Kubota GR2100 ride-on mower delivers an impressive, unmatched performance in both efficiency and final finish. )</font> I expect the decreased wind resistance at speed heps its mowing performance, I mean, doesnt everyone mow at 76mph?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mith, please price it out and get the best deal that you can. Have it delivered to your place and tell the dealer that the check is in the mail. Please don't forget to let me know what the cost is. Could I twist your arm to send me a Kubota BX brochure from UK? That is the one thing that is still missing from my Kubota Collection. I have one from Down Under, and they don't have the kind of selection that you Red Coats have. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Is there such a thing as....... #10  
Junk, Ill get you a BX brocure on sat, maybe even a price for a clamshell collector, you never know, may even get you a price for a whole BX, you want any options? Wingmirrors? Mower? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Ill get you an acessories/attachments brochure too if ya want
Ive gotta go there anyway so why not /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
No worries