Can You Defend Kubota Corporation....

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #21  
All I can say is -

Thank goodness for TBN.

And, as noted what recourse does one have when a dealer is unresponsive? Kubota themselves can do what to help the issues move along? The dealer may be painting a picture of the issue totally different than the facts. Hence, Kubota is caught in the middle.

I would hope that Kubota would work the issues through another dealership, to make it right with the customer. That is the bottom line, accountability and personal involvement. We seem to have forgotten that part of the after-the-sale issue.

-Good luck to us all.
-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #22  
That's my suggestion, if you have problems with one place take your business somewhere else. Be open and tell them you where having problems with their competition and they will probably jump that the oppertinuity to make you one of their customers in the future.

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #23  
I second that! It is up to the dealer to represent the company! I've listened to many company reps that get so over whelmed because of the calls from the customers complaining of poor service that is actually the dealers responsibility that they have trouble dealing with the dealers issues! If you are not satisfied with the results from your dealer then find one that will help you. There are plenty of dealers that will often go the extra mile to make sure you get what you expected.

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #24  
The main defense of Kubota for me is their product...I have driven my neighbors tractor built by a competitor ( I wont go there in mentioning which brand) and there is a big dif in the quality levels of the two machines.
And, if you dont have a satisfactory situation with a given dealer then you have the incredible luxury of the support on TBN...just post a request for a good dealer in your area and you will get support from the members of this site.
TBN has provided me with a much higher comfort level in purchasing and owning one of these tractors....of any make.
I have been up the creek WITH a paddle because of TBN.
Thanks to all of you.

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If you are not satisfied with the results from your dealer then find one that will help you. )</font>

That SOUNDS good... however my nearest Kubota dealer is 70 miles away. The next closest is another 70 miles...

I work 5 days a week. The remaining 2 are for doing what I want, not dragging a tractor around which I bought to be played with- ER, used on the weekends.
I love my Kubota, purchased secondhand so I don't have to worry about warrantee issues; but because of dealer support my next one will be another color... probably green as their service department has been MUCH better at helping me with niggling problems with my tractor.

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #26  
Rox, I agree completely on your HP to Epson and it is often instructive to use a micro problem to illustrate a macro problem.

I went with an HP printer. I bought my first new cartridge to replace the original and it was over half the cost of the new printer. Fortunately it broke down and I went with Epson. It is better than the HP and cartridges can be had for 1/5 the HP cartridge. Had an HP digital camera and download software fell out. Called HP for software and they said the camera was 1 1/2 years old and no longer any software but could give credit on new HP. Sure!

Applying this to the multi national companies is the same for most. Because they all do it doesn't mean it is acceptable. It is still an opportunity for those businesses who choose to provide good products & service to claim market share and provide what buyers were used to receiving and are searching for now.

We can all take it or leave. Hp or Epson or any other.

This is not a Kubota post but rather comments on the market place of today

Maka

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #27  
What kind of issues did you have with your L39?

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #28  
i will say that i am ok with kubota, when i bought my 3030 i gave the dealer 5000.00 cash down and told him i wanted a new tractor and backhoe and loader well 3 days later he called me and said he found one that was already to go but had been put together for about a year an that he would take 300.00 off the price and i replied that i would rather just get a new one and then he said it would be 600.00 more for shipping now , i said well ok just get me a new one well i could tell that he was not happy with me not taking the one he had found and i did not hear a word from him for two weeks an when i finally called to check when it might be in he said he order it and it will be ready the next week so i waited 6 days on a Tuesday and called to see if it might be ready on friday because we would be leaving for vacation Monday he said he wasn't sure if it would be done that he would call me. finally on thursday around 10 am i call to see if they could make it on friday he said he would have to call and check and i asked if he could call right now to see if friday would work he said no im not calling them if its done on friday its done. Well im really pissed!! i called customer service in California an they called me back with in one hour to see what was going on an they called my dealer and my tractor got deliverd and i was not charged the 600.00 for the new one so ihave to say kubota did right by me

/ Can You Defend Kubota Corporation.... #29  
i will say that i am ok with kubota, when i bought my 3030 i gave the dealer 5000.00 cash down and told him i wanted a new tractor and backhoe and loader well 3 days later he called me and said he found one that was already to go but had been put together for about a year an that he would take 300.00 off the price and i replied that i would rather just get a new one and then he said it would be 600.00 more for shipping now , i said well ok just get me a new one well i could tell that he was not happy with me not taking the one he had found and i did not hear a word from him for two weeks an when i finally called to check when it might be in he said he order it and it will be ready the next week so i waited 6 days on a Tuesday and called to see if it might be ready on friday because we would be leaving for vacation Monday he said he wasn't sure if it would be done that he would call me. finally on thursday around 10 am i call to see if they could make it on friday he said he would have to call and check and i asked if he could call right now to see if friday would work he said no im not calling them if its done on friday its done. Well im really pissed!! i called customer service in California an they called me back with in one hour to see what was going on an they called my dealer and my tractor got deliverd and i was not charged the 600.00 for the new one so ihave to say kubota did right by me

Hmm. I had a roughly similar situation with a dealer a while back, but didn't even think about calling Kubota.