Spool valve service?

/ Spool valve service? #1  

Andyfr

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2150HSDB 4WD
Can anyone tell me how easy is it to service or repair a spool valve. Mine is working in all directions except lift which is really slow unless I put all my weight on it. I think it's a Juker Fluid Power 1622BV, well at least that's what it says on the housing.

All suggestions gratefully received. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Spool valve service? #2  
Hello Andy…
Sorry to hear you are still having problems with your control valve… Order the repair kit, you will then see the pieces you will be dealing with. At that time you can decide if you want to do the job, or have someone else do it… (It’s rather simple, just pay attention to small parts and detail.) /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
There is a chance you have scratches in the bore… if so you will need to hone it smooth before you install new seals & parts. Take pictures and post back when you do it… KennyV.

/ Spool valve service? #3  
I took the control valve apart on my wood splitter and just found an 0-ring that was chewed up, and replaced it with no problem. Seemed pretty simple and straight-forward, unless I was just super lucky.
I'd be nervous if I had to do it again too, but would probably try. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Spool valve service?
Thanks for the replies. I will have a go at it myself and be very careful. I'll take some pictures and post them although I won't do it immediately as I'm trying to get some landscaping done before the winter prevents me from working outside. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking on too much.