Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #11  
Yes, but that would mean he would need an extra hand to operate all functions simultaneously (one hand on steering wheel, one hand on loader joystick, and one hand on remote lever).

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #12  
Unless you are using your tractor commercially where time is money, I fail to see where the 15 seconds it takes to move your hand from the joystick back to the remotes and operate one or two is very onerous. Even with 3 remotes as I have you quickly learn to select the correct one by feel so you don't have to take your eyes off the job.

Even with push buttons for diverter valves you are still executing one function at a time.

Vernon

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #13  
L3130,

Your getting allot of good responses and good counterpoints here IMO. The electric diverter is nice as MadRef noted because it's control is added on the FEL joystick. You momentarially loose the use of say the bucket curl circuit when activating the button as I understand it. The joystick movement that controls the bucket curl would be diverted to the angle cylinder on the blade until you released the solenoid/diverter button. Think I have that correct. It is a convenient setup.

Texbaylea makes a good suggestion on the separate remote. Not that big a deal to use, and the curl circuit is never defeated with that solution. Joystick controls remain unaltered. Another advantage is that if you do a rear remote and plumb it forward, you have it available at the 3PH for other uses.

Really it just gets down to cost and prefferance. I don't think the cost is that far apart. Few hundred $$ more maybe for the remote and lines up front. Mine was about $1k and others have had it done in the 750 range. Also, once you have a remote out back, additional remotes are reasonable to install. The first is the big dinero.

You can also do a remote at the loader mount area, but that is not the preferred solution for most remote applications. Works fine though for your immediate purpose. Just stacking additional remotes on there ,later, may not be desirable.

Guess we'd all eventually like to know where you land on this. Any of the options cited are good, just a matter of best for you.

Good Luck,