Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #1  

L3130

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130
I want to install myself a remote hydraulic valve for a front snow plow. I am a mechanic by trade but would like to know the difficulty of the job and is there any special lines involved? Kubota quoted my 850 for the valve in which he told my mounts on the loader. Any help would be appreciated and pictures would be great also if you can.

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #2  
I have to assume that the front snow plow has it's own mount and does not depend on the loader. If that is the case you should not need another valve, just use the loader control valves. What do you have to control, lift and angle? I you have tilt also then you would need another valve but I don't see why you could not use a rear remote valve for one function. On my L3130 I have one valve tee'd so I can use it for front or rear purposes.

Vernon

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve
Could you send me a picture on how to do this. I will be removing the bucket and using the quick attach for the plow frame. so I need the be able to angle the plow side to side

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #4  
I assume that you have a FEL control valve,if you do then you should be able to control all plow functions with that valve. I used a two way cylinder on the plow to raise and lower,and two one way cylinders on the plow for angling. The raise/lower cylinder is connected to the raise/lower (thru quick disconnects)on the FEL control valve.The one way angle cylinders are connected(via Q/D) to the roll/rollback on the FEL valve. I have a Kubota L3010 that I have done this to,and have had no problems.

could you post a picture?

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #6  
Botaman,

Looks like L3130 is mounting a blade on the QA. So the loader still occupies all the functions of the loader valve with his intended setup. There have been several posts here with guys that have done this with electric solenoids working off the existing loader controls as I recall. A search may locate that info..
I had a factory rear remote added and then had that plumbed from the back of the tractor to the front. If L3130 does that, he needs quick disconnects at the loader mount area too. I made that mistake and can't drop my loader without pulling those lines out, which is something I won't do. That will get resolved one day soon.

L3130,
IMO you would be better off getting the plow mounted directly to the tractor as Botaman was supposing you were. Then those loader controls would free up as he noted. I'm almost certain Kubota has a frame mount front blade. The loader mount blades your considering put a lotta lateral pressure on the loader arms when a big snow hits. With the frame mount the whole operation is not nearly as awkward and has to be stronger. That loader mounted blade is a mile out front too. I looked at that option and then dropped the idea. Still don't have a frame mount though. My green garden tractor and the rear blade on the Kubota do well enough anyhow. Still, it's nice to have a third circuit on the loader. I'm thinking grapple. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

HTH

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #7  
are you looking to install a plow the way I did like this pic?

Attachments

• 752351-plow mount 2.jpg
    752351-plow mount 2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 335
Yes, But how do I hook up the lines. I don't want to loss the tilt and dump. Do I need to install a remote? If you don't mind can you get a close up shot of your line set up? I'm very lost in this whole deal.

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yes, But how do I hook up the lines. I don't want to loss the tilt and dump. Do I need to install a remote? If you don't mind can you get a close up shot of your line set up? I'm very lost in this whole deal. )</font>

If that is the case you will need an electric diverter or a seperate remote. I would go the diverter route with a button on the loader joystick to divert one of the joystick functions to the new implement. A diverter setup should cost less than the Kubota remote and be easier to use (button on joystick vs lever on right fender).

/ Need help with remote hydraulic control Valve #10  
Wait, if he does not want to loose the tilt (or lift) on the FEL, even temporally, wouldn't he have grab his hydraulics from the rear?