filter cross reference

/ filter cross reference #1  

wvhillbilly

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400
Need help. Has anyone searched for cross reference numbers with Kubota filters?? I have searched and searched with no luck. What I am looking for is any brand's number that crosses with Kubota numbers.

Air Filter, OEM TA140-93240
hydraulic oil filter, OEM 3A431-82623
Fuel filter element, OEM 6A320-59930

I did find a Napa Cross reference for the engine oil filter. Kubota OEM is 70000-74035, NAPA part number is 1311. FYI

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Dave

/ filter cross reference #3  
Try baldwin, it's the only aftermarket filter i trust!

/ filter cross reference #4  
OK, this is going to seem like a round-about way of getting there but go to Fleetguard.com and look up the numbers for your tractor. Then you can take the Fleetguard number and try it in the NAPA or Wix or Baldwin X-reference engines. For instance, Fleetguard shows an AF25551 air filter for a L3400 which NAPA crosses over to a 6438. Piece of cake, right?

Fleetguard filters are excellent, as are Donaldson and Baldwin. They aren't all that easy to find, though, for smaller applications like a Kubota. They are usually carried at class 8 truck centers and I'm sure they could order what you need but probably won't have it in stock.

/ filter cross reference
Thanks, I checked those websites and got a little further before. I understand what you were saying cp... I have found that Fram has a pretty goos cross reference section on their site. Although I do not like nor use Fram filters.
Any way, thanks again for the info.
Dave