BX Skid Plate

/ BX Skid Plate #1  

bird1968

Gold Member
Tractor
BX24 after years of BX22
Before I break something expensive under there, it's time for a skid plate. The paint is still fresh. I will make the final adjustment & try to get measurement out shortly, for anyone trying to save their machine.

Attachments

• 760448-Skid Plate.JPG
    760448-Skid Plate.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 759
   / BX Skid Plate #2  
Looks Nice!!! Any info you can get us for measurements would be great! It's a shame they don't offer it as a factory option, yours looks like it could be in the Kubota catalog!

/ BX Skid Plate
Another view

Attachments

• 760468-Skid Plate side.JPG
    760468-Skid Plate side.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 646
   / BX Skid Plate #4  
Nice professional job... Ate thru a couple of hydro. cooling fan blades and a few rubber drive line booties already myself. Knew a plate was needed soon. Now if we had the skid plate, a tranny plate and could design some plastic Ball Joint Protector Sheilds for the steering linkage rubber booties up front (like the ATV's have) I'd run it thru anything /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thank you for sharing.

/ BX Skid Plate #5  
That is the best looking skid plate I have seen yet....very nice!

/ BX Skid Plate #6  
Looks really nice, Bird! Please post the measurements when you get them.

/ BX Skid Plate #7  
Bird, can one still use the MMM with your skid plate attached?
That has been my reluctance of making one as I didn't want to
have to crawl under and remove it every time I put the mower
deck on.

/ BX Skid Plate #8  
With my luck, a 3" straight limb would go through that hole in the plate!

A very nicely designed plate. Appreciate any specs you are willing to provide for those, like me, that still have to build ours.

THANKS.
Ron

/ BX Skid Plate #9  
Nice job! I see a nice business opportunity in your future. I'd bet you could sell all the skid plates you could make in your spare time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX Skid Plate #10  
Bird,

So how much do you want for it?? I do not have the skill or tools to make one. I will be up your way this summer perhaps we can work something out. I am serious, please PM me if interested.

Thanks