Diverter Valve

/ Diverter Valve #1  

KevinPA10

I have both an RTV and an L3830 with attachments. For the RTV, I have the hydraulic dump bed and the snow plow with hydraulic angle adjustment.

The problem is that I need to operate both the dump bed and the plow in the winter time (which is coming quickly!). I would like to have a diverter valve that I could manually throw or maybe an electric one with a switch in the cab. I'm really not very familiar with hydraulics.

Any ideas on how I would do this and where I would buy the parts? I've looked through posts here and searched on the web, but haven't found exactly what I need.

/ Diverter Valve #2  
Try Surplus Center. They have several and you should be able to get what you need from them.

Surplus Center website

/ Diverter Valve #3  
Have you done a search for "electric diverter" ? There are alot of posts on TBN about them. Be sure to change the date range to ALL POSTS, as it defaults to only one week.

You basically have one set of IN ports and two sets of OUT ports. Here is a LINK to the one I installed on my FEL to operate a snowplow.

The hardest part is finding a safe place to mount it and all the proper fittings and adapters.

/ Diverter Valve
Thanks for the posts MadReferee and kennyd. I think I am going the right direction now. Fasse looks like they have a good electric diverter that I need.

I didn't realize that searches only search the last 7 days by default. That was a good pointer!