bx22 mmm pto coupling service bulliten?

/ bx22 mmm pto coupling service bulliten? #1  

logfarmer

Bronze Member
I have done a search but cannot find a reference to a service bulletin about the problem with the coupling coming loose off the mid pto shaft and causing damage. Does anyone know what the bulletin number is. My dealer has looked and cant find it.
Thanks,
Martin

/ bx22 mmm pto coupling service bulliten? #2  
I am not aware of any service bulliten but I had my PTO shaft fly off and smash my hydro filter. When I talked with Kubota they insisted that I must not have installed it properly. They said "No one else has reported that type of problem". That is the same response that I received when I reported the sticking hydro pedal to them.

After discovering that one of the ball bearings in the yoke was hanging up I was able to convince Kubota to replace the yoke under warranty. It was a strugle!

John

/ bx22 mmm pto coupling service bulliten? #3  
Where were you told there was such a bulletin? I'd be interested in knowing more too.

/ bx22 mmm pto coupling service bulliten?
I remember quite a few threads about the issue about two years ago and I thought that there was a service buletin talked about in some of the responses at that time.
I was also talking to a dealer in Oregon last week who told me that he had seen the service bulletin about the coupling. I will try to call him on Monday if I can find his name again.
Martin

/ bx22 mmm pto coupling service bulliten?
I got a hold of the dealer in Oregon at cascade Machinery he was right about the coupler for a mid mont mower but it was for a 2160 model not a BX so back to the drawing board unless some one out there knows about this.
Martin