$50 Kubota survey check arrived

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #1  

JJT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710 HST and a Kubota ZD21 60Pro
The $50 check from Kubota arrived yesterday, (for completing their survey over the summer). I thought is was a scam before I read here it was for real. I had to go undelete the email.... Less than 10 minutes and $50, where can I find a few more surveys? Anyone else recieve their check?

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #2  
Yup.... recieved mine yesterday as well. Easiest $50 ever. Bring on the surveys! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #3  
I'm really surprised, to me that had "scam" written all over it. Guess not, but let us know if the checks clear /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #4  
Did you have to give them your SSN, DL number, and your bank account numbers to get the 50?

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #5  
Yep, got mine yesterday. Sweet. What I thought was odd is that when you replied with the survey, how did they know who you were? They would have to cross reference your email to your account information which seemed like troublesome. I made sure to put my full name in my reply.

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #6  
I to received my $50 check for completing the Kubota survey.
Kubota only asked a few questions about why I didn't purchase their insurance and the only information I gave is my address. Easy 50 bucks.

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #7  
Me and my lady each filled out one and each of us got a check for $50.

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #8  
My friends are usually the cynics, not me, but ..... I'm still waiting for those checks to clear /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived #9  
So .... did they? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ $50 Kubota survey check arrived
Mine cleared, no issues.