Quick Change FEL, etc..?

/ Quick Change FEL, etc..? #1  

Sully2

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030
It APPEARS that to convert my front bucket to the quick change setup...is a set of mounting "brackets" up front? Is this true? And if so anyone know what they might cost?

/ Quick Change FEL, etc..?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Here is a thread that should answer all your questions. Click Here )</font>

It answered most of them...thanks. Seems like the "Quick Hitch" brackets (#2365) fit the 403 bucket...but I dont know the price ( The cost of the other model brackets wasnt bad IMHO though)

It seem like..???..from my 403 manual they just pin in place with my loader arms..so fitup doesnt seem to be some sort of real PITA.

Thanks again

/ Quick Change FEL, etc..? #5  
$247.00 according to the MN DOT site.

/ Quick Change FEL, etc..? #6  
Price should be close to the one posted in thread.
I have 5 different attachments for my 402 FEL. Hooking up to the FEL arms usually is not a problem, if tractor and attachment are on level ground. Hooking up to the 2 bucket cylinders can be a pain. That's what made me buy the Quick Coupler. As stated in the thread it only takes about 1/2 minute to change attachments with the quick coupler.

/ Quick Change FEL, etc..?
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Price should be close to the one posted in thread.
I have 5 different attachments for my 402 FEL. Hooking up to the FEL arms usually is not a problem, if tractor and attachment are on level ground. Hooking up to the 2 bucket cylinders can be a pain. That's what made me buy the Quick Coupler. As stated in the thread it only takes about 1/2 minute to change attachments with the quick coupler. )</font>

DUMBDOG: Mucho Thanks!

Okie doke! I can definately see the PLUSes here! I dont have anything at present to hook up beside my FEL...but I can see at least 4 different items I would like to have built where it would come in mighty handy.

Thanks