Kubota gray paint

/ Kubota gray paint
I would by from another dealer but the next closest on is 40+ miles away. My advice to everyone is get to know the dealer that you are going to buy from first, hind sight is 20-20. I have actually cosidered never buying another Kubota not because of the tractor- the dealer that soured my taste of orange.

/ Kubota gray paint #22  
My dealer wants $18 aus for a 400 gram can of spray paint, a local guy will mix it for $18 aus for 4 litres, i don't think i'll give kubota my business.

/ Kubota gray paint #23  
I bought quart cans of the orange and grey from the local Kubota dealer. The quality of the paint was top notch. More recently I bought a gallon each of John Deere yellow and green from the TSC store. Poor quaility - IMO. Also bought New Holland Red and yellow from the local Ford/NH dealer. A little pricey but top quality.
Seems you get what you pay for.
My favorite metal equipment paint is Rust Oleum. Good price and good quality. But Home Depot can't mix a color. You have to buy stock off the shelf colors.
Rich

/ Kubota gray paint #24  
What is the name of your dealer? The dealers around here are all charging about $9 a can for touchup.

/ Kubota gray paint #26  
Well put. I work hard for my money. If I can save over $4 a can for paint that matches, I will always do it. I own 3 furniture, electronics, appliance, computer stores. My dealer started giving me trouble when they sent me a bill for pick up and delevery on my brand new B3030 with a FEL that was 2 1/2 inches higher on one side. The guy who picked it up was the guy who put assembled it. He told me that he forgot to check the level of the FEL. The owner told me they didn't make any money on my sale. Who's fault is that? Not mine. I shop hard for everything I buy. If I could get "retail price " for everything, I could buy the paint factory myself. If I can't make enough money on my initial sale and have to rely on making it on my accessories, I will find something else to do.

/ Kubota gray paint #27  
Bought two cans of bota orange II yesterday. $9 each.

This stuff better look GREAT

/ Kubota gray paint #28  
I have the gray and the orange II for our BX2230 and I'm happy with the gray but the orange is a poor match. I have two nasty scratches on the rear of the BX that I'd like to make less visible. With the match that I have, that is not going to happen. Time to cover them with some good reflector tape from the trailer supply stash.

/ Kubota gray paint #29  
Kubota has two orange paints, the old and the new. The parts guy said when purchasing make sure to get the new one for my BX2230. I have not tried yet so I can't comment on match.