New L5030

/ New L5030 #21  
I'm sure even you would agree Daryl, the sloping hood would be nice when trying to line up q/a attachments on the loader!

I suspect the 3 point improvment may be a fender mounted hitch control or similar. I would like that for sure even though most of my junk is pretty light. The 2 bottom kneverland or whatever spelling can be a bit tough to shove but those extendable links save my butt.

/ New L5030 #22  
I apologize to you, I know we talked about my 5030 and I was on and off, but a lot of mitigating circumstances (I sound like a lawyer) came up so I traded it. I popped the ac line in the roof before I traded it (probably a result of the overworked and underpaid ac unit) and the dealer was aware of that but I took great care of it with scheduled maintenance and halving the oil changes and filters (which I always do anyway).

I had no trouble with hooking up front attachments on the 5030 once I acclimated myself to the blind spot where the q.a. was in relation to the plate lip on the attachment I wished to attach. The same holds true for the M9 and the hood on the M9 is actually a little shorter than the 5030 and you sit about 1.5 feet higher so you look down rather than out at the q.a so the blind spot is much less.

I ordered the M9 with the creep gears so backing in LL is like watching the hour hand on a clock move. The result is pretty easy hookup to heavy implements like my Lucknow. The 3 point lower attachment arms are both threaded with a nice big hand crank on the right side and of course the tongs have the adjustable hitch balls. Sway control is just like the 5030 but more robust and the M9 has a swinging drawbar.

The 105 has the outboard mounted inching control but the 105 only runs the big rounder and the big rake so I don't think it's ever been used.