New Kubota L3400

/ New Kubota L3400 #1  

Skycop

A big thanks for everyones help, I never asked a question but found out a TON of information on this site. I will try to upload a few pics of the new workhorse. I have alot of projects ahead of me. I found the loader a MUST have for the work that needs to be done. Also the HST is great for running the loader and grapple. Again thanks for all the info.

Tom

Attachments

• 793768-000_0002 (Small).JPG
    793768-000_0002 (Small).JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 995
   / New Kubota L3400
and a closer one

Attachments

• 793770-000_0004 (Small).JPG
    793770-000_0004 (Small).JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 687
   / New Kubota L3400
And one of the future driver

Attachments

• 793774-000_0008 (Small).JPG
    793774-000_0008 (Small).JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 575
   / New Kubota L3400 #4  
Nice looking tractor. The fun is just getting started.Ive really enjoyed my B3030. They are great machines.

/ New Kubota L3400 #5  
Awesome tractor! And, you got a grapple!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I've been wanting a grapple for 10 years now. Cheater!

Okay, to nobody's surprise, I gotta say something. Don't haul your very nice new tractor with it tied down with straps. You can find a very long thread from early this last spring as to why. Believe me, with your sized tractor you can very easily snap two straps on either end and have your new tractor drop off the trailer onto the highway. You can get setup at Rural King or someplace similar with grade 70 chains and binders for less than $75 or so. It's a cheap investment to make sure that your new tractor doesn't get dropped off the trailer and cream somebody on your next trip. There's a few hundred guys here who know why I say this. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Good luck with your new beast!! Gotta get me one of those grapples...

/ New Kubota L3400
Thanks as you can see in the background I will be cleaning out from under the pines, about 20 acres worth

Ye about the straps, that was all I could get my hands on at the time, I have some chains and binders to go on it. Kind of hard to not miss the Yellow straps. I had two on there and had to stop unloading to take a pic.

About the grapple it is a back saver OH my words cannot explain. and the quick attach is great to.

Tom

/ New Kubota L3400 #7  
I bought an L3400DT (gear drive) in April of this year and I love it... a real workhorse, plenty of power, and I like the heavier weight compared to some of the other models.

Do you have an L463 FEL? Can you give me some information on the quick attach? That is something I would love to have on my FEL.

/ New Kubota L3400 #8  
Congradulations. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do my L3400. That rig will make your woods work fun.

/ New Kubota L3400 #9  
Great tractor! I too like the grapple. Gotta get one.

In the first picture, which one of these pine trees does not belong?

- Just Gary

/ New Kubota L3400 #10  
Congratulations on your new tool. Got mine in October and haven't had so much fun in a long time. So glad I paid the little extta for the extra horsepower and the HST. Just monitoring the discussions here made the whole process so much easier.