b3030 plow

/ b3030 plow #1  

Diesel_Boy

Silver Member
was considering getting a B3030. snow plowing will be one of its chores. i have about 500 feet of driveway to plow. i see on the kubota web site, they have a front blade attachment for the 3030 with power angle. does anyone know what the price, quality, and weight difference would be between kubota's front blade and a 6 1/2 foot curtis plow? thanks.

/ b3030 plow #2  
List price and part number is B2763 snow blade, 60", hyd. angle, quick hitch, non-loader valve $2,416.
You can get more prices Here.
Here is a link to my photo gallery. There are many pictures of the attachments that I have made for my FEL. I find that for personal use its easier to use. Plus my Curtis plow is 6 1/2' wide. This covers my wheel tracks when angled.
Click Here

/ b3030 plow
hey Ron,
i like the pics. just wondering, in your opinion does the plow attached to the loader arms put too much lateral stress on the loader arms, or is this a non- issue? also, would the curtis plow fit on the loader arms of an L3400, or is it missing the hydraulics to control it?

/ b3030 plow #4  
<font color="blue"> in your opinion does the plow attached to the loader arms put too much lateral stress on the loader arms</font>
The Curtis blade has a trip that flips the blade when load is to great. Mine is 5 years old with no problems. Other have said that they heard of loader frames being bent by front blades. But I have not heard of it happening to a Curtis blade.
<font color="blue"> would the Curtis plow fit on the loader arms of an L3400 </font>
Curtis makes an adapter that will fit a QA. Here is a link to their site. Click Here
If I was purchasing a L3400. It would order it with a aftermarket QA and Bucket. You will also need at least one remote.
The B3030 is a different tractor. I would recommend Kubota's Quick Coupler. Then modify mounting brackets that Curtis supplies to fit. That is what I did. On remote is also needed.
Here is a link to B3030 Candies. Click Here Which shows the Quick Coupler.