Tractor
    b7800

Default pat\'s easy change system

has anyone used Pat's easy change on a B7800?
    Didn't want to order unless others are using them.

Tractor
    none any longer

Default Re: pat\'s easy change system

Did you see the threads in the Attachments forum? The most recent is pinned to the top of the Topics list, and it has links to previous discussions in the first post.

I did look back through the discussions, and found this post from a B7800 owner, but I recommend reading through all the posts if you're unsure about purchasing a set. I bought a set for my L345, and they work fine for me.

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

I've had one on my 7800 for about a year now. Well worth the $200. Especially if you use a post hole auger. I don't switch implements that often, but I no longer curse when I do.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7800, RTV900

I've been using a set on my B7800 for at least a year. Works on everthing except my backhoe. There may be better (more expensive) systems, but it has saved me a lot of time and busted knuckles.

It does move implements back 3 or 4 inches which for me has not been a problem. The 800lb chipper got quite a bit heavier sitting back that much further, but works fine.