Farewell from TractorSmart !

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #11  
Sorry to hear about that Ronnie. Hope the arrangements worked out satisfactorily. Best of luck to you in the future.

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #12  
Good luck Ronnie from Larry at Mower Deck Axle Co.,LLC
We have purchased 100's of anti-scalp wheels and axle bolts from you for up-grading with bushing and grease fittings.

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #13  
Good luck Ronnie! I was just getting ready to order parts for my 50 hours service on the new tractor. Shipping prices wouldn't have stopped me either. My local dealer doesn't carry SUDT.

Take care,

Joe

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #14  
Judging from the response on this thread, why not re-evaluate the business case. It sounds like there are people who'll pay extra for good service and convenience.

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Judging from the response on this thread, why not re-evaluate the business case. It sounds like there are people who'll pay extra for good service and convenience. )</font>

You got that right, what we do NOT want to pay for is crummy unprofessional service!

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #16  
Ronnie,
Thanks for helping a lot of us by answering our questions and selling parts at a reasonable price. I was also putting a list together of parts to order for my BX2200 but will now have to find another dealer in this area that doesn't charge list price for everything! I wish you well in your next endeavor. Your service will be greatly missed. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #17  
I too have bought from Ronnie and was very happy with service and also will miss what Ronnie broght to all of us

Don't know if this would help but if we all send letters to Kubota complaining about it might help

Marc
New Hampshire
BX-23

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #18  
This sucks. I just purchased from you in the last week. Your service was great. What makes me nervous is most dealers in California have kids that are working in parts that have never even been on a tractor. I found many of the parts they told me I needed were wrong. I found this out because I order the manuals from you.
I wish you the best. Maybe you can find a way of doing this part time. Then you can increase your shipping prices and see if you lose that much business.
I find I am always willing to pay more if I know the person on the other end knows what he is doing.

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #19  
Ronnie, I am saddened to hear your story. I have purchased many parts from you over the past several years and you have provided customer service that I have not experienced in my 50 years of commerce. I can not believe this is happened and you have my heartfelt sympathy.

Ronnie, maybe you are not utilizing the best talent you posess, the knowledge and art of customer service. You could teach this lost art of customer service to many business owners and probably do better than operating Tractorsmart. You could definitely teach many Kubota dealers on importance of customer service.

Also, I would pay a premium to continue doing business with yourself. This is how strongly I feel about customer service and courtesy.

You are a man of great talent and there is a business world in desparate need of your talent.

Thanks for the memories and I wish you the best.

Faye Properties, Inc.
Jon Spinosa

/ Farewell from TractorSmart ! #20  
Tragic news.

As I posted in another thread last week, you have been the "go-to" guy for all my parts.

Happy Trails,

Russell in Texas