I KNEW better!!!

/ I KNEW better!!! #1  

Hootie

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200, Kubota ZD 221, Kubota Grand L 5030 HSTC, Kubota RTV, Polaris 500ATP
I have cautioned many men about the hazards of the wives getting on our tractors. My wife knows that while I am on the tractor that it is all business and that it is VERY dangerous. She knows that I am getting work done with this machine that no one else in the family can do.............until now. Not long ago, maybe I was in rut or something, I offered to show her how to use the the sophisticated, gotta have extraordinary ability, oh heck you know what I mean, a 4 yr old could drive a 5030 HST. Next thing I know I am stacking brush by hand, listening to the purr of the diesel engine that SHE is driving using the landscape rake to make my COW PASTURE look PARK LIKE. Anyway this pic is of her putting out hay, good grief, SHE doesn't even know you can drink beer and that there is even a cup holder and that there is a CD player and that the wheel tilts and that it has cruise control. She asked me about the heat, I turned on the AC, it was 42F that day, she still kept right on operating with her coat and gloves.

Last edited:
   / I KNEW better!!!
So to get her distracted, for valentines day I got her this. Now I am back getting my seat time!!

Last edited:
   / I KNEW better!!! #3  
"She asked me about the heat, I turned on the AC, it was 42F that day"

I believe the Mrs. figure out the heat control,for the left reat window pop open. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Grand gift indeed. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I KNEW better!!! #4  
I've managed to keep her off the tractor but she drove my ATV and I had to ger her one so I could get mine back.

/ I KNEW better!!! #5  
Ahh yes, welcome to the club. The RTV will last for a few weeks, months at best. Then you will need another tractor.
Careful reading of TBN will show you a pattern, such as yours, and there is no recourse.

Accept the facts, and move forward.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I KNEW better!!! #6  
First she wanted to know how to use the MMM. Next it was the brush hog, then the FEL on snow. She has been watching me use the box blade, that's probably next. She has taken to calling herself Kubota Girl. Sigh, I guess the tractor is lost, except for changing the implements.

/ I KNEW better!!! #7  
I would be so dead! My wife got a card and a lion that sings.........one of those robot thingys. If I had MENTIONED a piece of equipment, she would have given the 23 to whoever dug my grave.

/ I KNEW better!!! #8  
I am picking up my new-to-me 5030 here in a few weeks and was going to be selling my 3830. Maybe I need to hang on to it... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif