Manuals Needed

/ Manuals Needed #1  

PAB_OH

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
This is a duplicate of a post in "Grey Market" forum. I was told to post up here and told to post down there. I don't know where to post as I see other owners of grey Kubotas post in bothe forums too.

I'm looking for manuals for a Kubota GL-21.

Best I can tell Serial Number is:

Engine Data
KO27 K2-D 013-N
On side of engine block "L393" followed by what looks like a lowercase. cursive "L"
Other side of engine block "14"

I'm not 100% sure about the number above. The first letter could be an "R" instead of a "K" and the last 4 charachters in the string are in doubt, they could be either of the following "U13-N" or "W3-N".

Please let me know if you have manuals for this tractor or if you know what US Kubota this would be the closest to. I'd like to change all the fluids and filters as soon as I can and I'd like to know capacities and suggested types before I do.

/ Manuals Needed
Well I was way off on the engine data. Turns out Micg knows a thing or two about a thing or two and one of those things happens to be GL's. He pointed me to the correct location of the engine serial number (D1403-8531) and I ran a search. A manual for the D1403 engine sold on eBay Canada a couple of months ago and I just found one on eBay USA for 4 times the Canadian one!

The manual's cover on eBay says it's for a couple different engines including the D1403-E, does anyone know if this is the same as the one I have in my tractor (D1403-8531)?

I'm still trying to track down the machine serial number, hopefully I can figure out what tranny is in this thing and someone might know about it.

Thanks for all the leads so far. Won't be long now!