Kubota manuals

/ Kubota manuals #1  

RFB

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740HSTC3; B3000HSDCC
Does anyone produce pdf versions of manuals (L5030)?

It seems that an electronic version would enable the ability to print out a page or two for reference while working so as to not grease-up and destroy a bound paper version.

/ Kubota manuals #2  
As far as I know.......no.

Why would you "grease up" your manual? Wash your hands first. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A smudge here and there at least tells the next owner you serviced the unit at least once. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota manuals #3  
I've scanned some of my owners manuals into my computer just for that reason.

/ Kubota manuals #6  
Billy:

I went to their site but they only sell parts manuals on CD. I see no listings for shop manuals whatsoever. I'd assume that most folks would want a shop manual. Parts can be looked up at the dealer.

/ Kubota manuals #7  
Rusty, No I didn't buy one. I just did a search to see if I could find one for you.

Daryl, Seems the shop and operators manuals are pretty elusive. I couldn't find either one for the 5030. I agree, a parts manual wouldn't be of much help.

Does Kubota sell the manuals on CD?

/ Kubota manuals #8  
After I went on and on about how the Deere website has tons of manuals online, my Kubota dealer said that Kubota is planning to add manuals to their website. That would be a good thing and it's high time considering how many websites use PDF manuals these days. For once, Kubota is behind in this technology.

For now, I photocopy all my manuals and place them in the sheds near where the equipment is stored.

My Salsco chipper actually has a watertight tube that holds the manual. Now that's cool.

/ Kubota manuals #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Here's a parts manual, on CD

L5030 KUBOTA PARTS MANUAL )</font>

These are just PDF printouts of the parts breakdown from the dealer computer system. Most dealers should give you this for free - no need to pay for it.