Changing hydraulic fluid - - Thanx MBman

/ Changing hydraulic fluid - - Thanx MBman #1  

Tdog

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX22
I finally got up the nerve to change my transmission/hydro fluid. I would never have tried it without the pictures that MBman posted back in August '04. Our weather has been nasty enough that I could not get out to work, so I attacked the oil change. I won't say it went without a hitch, but I got it done. It took about 2 hours, about an hour, at least, more than an experience owner might take. I managed to do it without removing the tire - - and I had to use a cheater pipe to break the strainer bolt loose.
I just used compressed air to clean the strainer - - yeah, it had metal filings on it.
I hope the engineer that designed the BX has to spend his time in purgatory filling that impossible-to-get-to-opening with fluid.
Thanks, again, MBman.

/ Changing hydraulic fluid - - Thanx MBman #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I hope the engineer that designed the BX has to spend his time in purgatory filling that impossible-to-get-to-opening with fluid.)</font>

I hope he makes it to heaven and spends eternity repairing air cleaner brackets (cause heaven has GOT to be full of BX's). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Russell