Where can we view Kubota accessories?

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #11  
Hi Guys, I sure would like to see a photo of that tool box. I don’t recall ever seeing one here on the forum or I may have just missed it.

Thanks,
MarkV

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories?
Mark & Jim,

My toolbox is small ('bout 16" x 5 x 5") but it's made of very nice gauge steel and it's mounted to a mounting bracket thats monted to the loader support frame. Maybe they came out with an improved version on my L39?

Not big enough to carry more than a few basic tools, can of ether, lynch pins, etc., but handy.

I'll take a picture and add it to my photos. I have no idea how to shrink pictures to post on the site. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #13  
I saw the Tool Box on a L39 at MB tractor. This machine had the quick change BH bucket set-up also. I like the std version.

The location of the Kubota L39 tool box is a good one. I will improve the Kubota version. I have already sketched up my toolbox support for a "Goverment Works" project for the weld shop. My tool box holder will be set up for a standard 16" box. It will be secured with heavy duty Non woven "Velco".

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #14  
This was the response I recevied from Kubota when I went to their web site and requested info on QA pallet forks.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( We offer two different loaders for the L3430 with the same 36" pallet forks
and frame fitting each. Your Kubota dealer in Gonzales La. is Ascension Eq. 225-647-5881
Pages 6-48 and 6-59 in our New Products sales book. They can quote price
and availability. Thank you for your interest in Kubota products.)</font>