Where can we view Kubota accessories?

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #2  
What kind of accessories?
Are we talkin aluminum wheels and spinners or maybe some fuzzy dice? (just funnin ya)/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
If you mean implements like back blades and brush cutters, Kubota does sell some of that stuff and they have it in the brochures but you have to remember John deer is also an implement company Where kubota seems to concentrate on the tractors. Around here you will see more john deer planters and discs and such than tractors.
Just look at the john deer cat 1 stuff and imagine it with a coat of orange paint /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #3  
If you are talking implements try some of the shortline manufactures. Servis-Rhino, Bush Hog, Modern, Landpride, ect. If you are talking about tricking out your tractor then there is not much other than what is in the literature.

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories?
Yeah, I meant what (if any) add-on implements Kubota makes for our tractors. So far I've seen a box scraper, BH. FEL's, Hydraulic breaker, rear blade, maybe a few others.

Once I was on Ebay and saw a trencher (kind of like a ditch-witch) attachment that looked great, definately made by Kubota, yet no where in their catalogs.

I gues y'all are right, there's always the shortline mfcrs.

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #5  
I would lova a set of curb feelers and a whip antenna with a coon tail /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #6  
Ya'll should see the clamshell grasscatcher they make for the BX but only sell in the UK. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #7  
Kutbota does not make many of their own attachments, even though thier name is on them they don't make them.

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #8  
When I saw the title to the post I thought we were talking accessories like front hydraulics, tool box or rear remotes for the L39. I don’t know were those can be viewed and wish I could see a photo of the tool box for the L39 that some have mentioned. If we are talking implements like a trencher, rear blade or box blade I don’t think Kubota makes any of them. Heck most of the implement dealers don’t make all the implements they put their name on. There are a lot of tillers from Italy out there with all kinds of names on them. That’s not a bad thing, just part of the global economy.

MarkV.

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( " When I saw the title to the post I thought we were talking accessories like front hydraulics, tool box or rear remotes for the L39. I don’t know were those can be viewed and wish I could see a photo of the tool box for the L39 that some have mentioned. If we are talking implements like a trencher, rear blade or box blade I don’t think Kubota makes any of them. Heck most of the implement dealers don’t make all the implements they put their name on. There are a lot of tillers from Italy out there with all kinds of names on them. That’s not a bad thing, just part of the global economy.

MarkV. ")</font>

I wasn't under the impression that Kubota actually made the accessories, but i have to admit they look a little nicer when mounted to a K tractor and usually Kubota does have pretty good quality control over what implememnts they'll put their name and reputation on.

Mark, I have the L-39 toolbox. What do you want to know about it?

/ Where can we view Kubota accessories? #10  
Mark,

I will take a picture of my toolbox. You will not be doing backflips over the quality or the size. It's a stupid plastic toolbox that they drill and screw into the FOPS, but it does work. Remember though....never drill the FOPS, it'll void your warranty /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Only Kubota "technicians" are allowed to drill your FOPS.