Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    East PA or 750 mi. east of a short man named Dar___
    Tractor
    Kubota, AGCO, New Holland LB

Default Where can we view Kubota accessories?

Their website isn't much help and they must make more accessories than they show, right? Seems like JD makes a lot more accessories.

Tractor
    2005 BX23

Default Re: Where can we view Kubota accessories?

What kind of accessories?
    Are we talkin aluminum wheels and spinners or maybe some fuzzy dice? (just funnin ya)[img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img][img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    If you mean implements like back blades and brush cutters, kubota does sell some of that stuff and they have it in the brochures but you have to remember John deer is also an implement company Where kubota seems to concentrate on the tractors. Around here you will see more john deer planters and discs and such than tractors.
    Just look at the john deer cat 1 stuff and imagine it with a coat of orange paint [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you are talking implements try some of the shortline manufactures. Servis-Rhino, Bush Hog, Modern, Landpride, ect. If you are talking about tricking out your tractor then there is not much other than what is in the literature.

Tractor

Yeah, I meant what (if any) add-on implements kubota makes for our tractors. So far I've seen a box scraper, BH. FEL's, Hydraulic breaker, rear blade, maybe a few others.

Once I was on Ebay and saw a trencher (kind of like a ditch-witch) attachment that looked great, definately made by Kubota, yet no where in their catalogs.

I gues y'all are right, there's always the shortline mfcrs.

Tractor
    3120,X-575,BX1830,BX22

I would lova a set of curb feelers and a whip antenna with a coon tail [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Bobcat CT235

Ya'll should see the clamshell grasscatcher they make for the BX but only sell in the UK. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830 03: RTV 900

Kutbota does not make many of their own attachments, even though thier name is on them they don't make them.

Tractor
    1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39

When I saw the title to the post I thought we were talking accessories like front hydraulics, tool box or rear remotes for the L39. I donít know were those can be viewed and wish I could see a photo of the tool box for the L39 that some have mentioned. If we are talking implements like a trencher, rear blade or box blade I donít think kubota makes any of them. Heck most of the implement dealers donít make all the implements they put their name on. There are a lot of tillers from Italy out there with all kinds of names on them. Thatís not a bad thing, just part of the global economy.

MarkV.

Tractor

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( " When I saw the title to the post I thought we were talking accessories like front hydraulics, tool box or rear remotes for the L39. I donít know were those can be viewed and wish I could see a photo of the tool box for the L39 that some have mentioned. If we are talking implements like a trencher, rear blade or box blade I donít think kubota makes any of them. Heck most of the implement dealers donít make all the implements they put their name on. There are a lot of tillers from Italy out there with all kinds of names on them. Thatís not a bad thing, just part of the global economy.

MarkV. ")</font>

I wasn't under the impression that Kubota actually made the accessories, but i have to admit they look a little nicer when mounted to a K tractor and usually Kubota does have pretty good quality control over what implememnts they'll put their name and reputation on.

Mark, I have the L-39 toolbox. What do you want to know about it?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    '05/'06 L39 TLB

Mark,

I will take a picture of my toolbox. You will not be doing backflips over the quality or the size. It's a stupid plastic toolbox that they drill and screw into the FOPS, but it does work. Remember though....never drill the FOPS, it'll void your warranty [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Only kubota "technicians" are allowed to drill your FOPS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast