Backhoe Backhoe subframe

/ Backhoe subframe #1  

dieselsmith

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L 2800 HST
I have a L2800 and a Woods 7500 (3 point) hoe on it. I am getting scared with all the talk about not having a subframe. Has anyone ordered one separate from the tractor/hoe purchase? I was hoping to get a price, every time I ask my dealer about it he does not even look at the book, just rattles off a price 300-400 dollars higher than the last time I asked. Does anyone have a part number on the subframe for the 7500 hoe/L2800 tractor combo? I thought about building one, but dont know where to start for mounting points. Thanks in advance for the help!

/ Backhoe subframe #2  
What loader do you have on this machine?

/ Backhoe subframe #3  
woods part # 1009801 list price 1250.00 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Backhoe subframe #4  
Woods requires you to have a Woods or Kubota loader to connect to, in my experience. My local Woods dealer is the Kubota dealer, too, and they sell the older style of subframe for about $500 and the new 4-pt subframe for about $950. I do not know if both are offered for the L2800 as it is one of the newer budget Ls.

/ Backhoe subframe
I have the LA463 Kubota loader. I would be more intersted in the cheaper subframe than the 4 point. That is quite a bit to swallow. It has to be better than a 3 point. I would call my dealer but he is no help at all! He said there was nothing wrong with my tractor (3 point lift issue) when Kubota said there was and made him fix it. Then he got angry with me over it! Could someone find out if I can get the old style for mine? Thanks guys!

/ Backhoe subframe #6  
I have a Woods 7500 with old style subframe mounted on L3710HST with a woods 1012 loader. The old style subframe requires me to remove the lift arms and install a cradle bracket underneath the drawbar. This takes about 10 minutes if you use snap pins where possible. Warning!! The subframe does not guarantee that you will not damage the tractor. I damaged my tractor by using the top link with the subframe. The top link was included and installed by the dealer. My damage occured when the top link was adusted too tightly, thus causing the housing on the tractor to break loose. Had to replace the rear housings - $2,800 !! My advise to you is if you go with the old style subframe, do not install the top link. The Woods folks say it is not necessary.

/ Backhoe subframe
Can I get the old style subframe for my l2800? Anyone have a price on it? Is there any Woods dealers out there that will cut me a deal on a subframe? I won't buy from my dealer!