Backhoe Wood's BH6000 Backhoe

/ Wood's BH6000 Backhoe #1  

nbennett

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Wood\'s BH6000 Backhoe

I am interested in purchasing the Wood's backhoe for my BX 2200 tractor. The first two Wood's dealers that I contacted started asking me questions about what kits I needed for the tractor. The first guy wanted to know if I needed a Power Beyond kit or just a hose kit. The second guy was going to charge me for both a 3 pt. kit and a sub-frame kit. I don't think either dealer has sold this backhoe before. Does anyone know what kits are needed for my tractor? Thank you.

/ Wood's BH6000 Backhoe #2  
Re: Wood\'s BH6000 Backhoe

You will need....
1008435 6000 backhoe
1008537 4 point mount
And what ever size bucket you want
The hoses are included.
I left you a price in you pm box

/ Wood's BH6000 Backhoe #3  

To anyone who cares:

I corresponded extensively with Rick prior to my purchase of a Kubota 5030HSTC. I found him to be a man of integrity, and I was somewhat disappointed that I could not do business with him due to the finacial impracticality of long-distance shipping costs. I would absolutely love having a dealer like him in a proximate location. I was torn between the Kubota, and the Kioti DK55S Cab; If the Kioti was a hydo, and Rick was closer, I am fairly sure I would have gone with him. When I say "I would have gone with him", I mean that when we purchase any piece of equipment, we are really purchasing the integrity of the men who build and sell the product. Anyone who "goes with Rick" will enjoy his knowledge and service-oriented attitude.

RFB

/ Wood's BH6000 Backhoe #4  

Thank you for those kind words.