Trading a BX for a Cab equipped B3030 or...

/ Trading a BX for a Cab equipped B3030 or... #1  

jgh

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TN90F; B3000 Kubota; Bobcats 430 & A300; Liebherr 621C, Exmark laser Z, 2 sawmills

I searched using "B3030 cab" and found little.

My wife and I have been using our BX-2200 (new 11/01) for mowing and, since buying our farm, hay raking with a 258 NH.

No cab has meant a mess on hot days, compared to my NH cab-equipped ag tractor. Since Anne hates my big fellow, she feels stuck with the BX and its environmental features as well. OK, she doesn't like my Bobcats nor my track loader, either....too much steel I suppose.

Along comes the B3030, smallest machine I have found with a factory cab and AC. Apparently JD just came out with a 3000 series machine so equipped as well. No NH Boomer so far, right?

There is much on here about some big messes with loaders out of true and a few other issues, but I cannot find anything much on the Cab/AC features, how well these things mow and manuever compared to the BX, etc.

And how it compares to the green ones (price & HP is higher)....

Thanks for any thoughts you might share, Friends,

Jim

/ Trading a BX for a Cab equipped B3030 or... #2  
The ac in the 3030 cab is very strong as is the heat. The cab is very quiet and well sealed, the stereo is nice, tilt steering, fool proof door locks, the best cruse contol i have ever used, great visibility, rear corner windows open, etc. Lots to like about the B3030 HSDC!

/ Trading a BX for a Cab equipped B3030 or... #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
There is much on here about some big messes with loaders out of true and a few other issues, but I cannot find anything much on the Cab/AC features )</font>

As I recall that loader problem was just one person. I think its down to a miswelded loader mount that Kubota is fixing. We have sold several, infact I have 5 sitting about 20 yards from me. Its a great little tractor, well balanced, plenty of power. The cab is not as spacious as a grand L but its not bad considering that its a small tractor.

/ Trading a BX for a Cab equipped B3030 or... #4  
The loader problem on the 403's is effecting about half a dozen members here (TBN). Overall, i think kubota engineers did a great job on the 3030. I have worked in agriculture 29 years and can tell you the 3030 is a joy to operate.

/ Trading a BX for a Cab equipped B3030 or... #5  
Just FYI, and you may already know this, the cab model is not available with a "Bota bh, but Woods was developing a bh for it. I'm fairly sure it is sub-frame mount, and it may even be available by now.

/ Trading a BX for a Cab equipped B3030 or... #6  
That is a fact, my dealer told me they had a way (the dealer) of mounting the kubota backhoe on the 3030, however i think the term they used was (serious tweeking). This was not an issue for us as we were not after a backhoe. Cabs are getting more popular so backhoes that work in conjunction can't be far behind.