Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #1  

L3130

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130
I did a search and could not find any answers, But anyway can someone steer me in the direction of a good set of pallet forks that are resonable in price. I do not want to get the bolt on loader bucket type. Also how well do the grapple pallet forks setup work. I will be moving around some small logs and brush. Thanks to all that can help. Prices would be great also. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #2  
Woods has 3 different size forks that will fit on the skid steer coupler 36, 42 & 48". We have sold 100's of these forks with only one failure. A very good product. I have not sold any grapples for forks so can't help you there.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #3  
I finally bought a set of pallet forks when I purchased my M9. I've been agonizing over them for a while...and borrowing my partners which are Northern Hydraulic brand and are pretty poorly made.

I bought the Kubota pallet forks and they are commercial quality. Just like a commercial forklift, each fork is forged and serial numbered and the back plate/slider is solid. I have no problem with 2K pallets of fertilizer, the forks don't flex at all and I picked up a Chevy 3/4 ton pickup truck a few nights ago with no problem either (I don't think your 3130 would do that), but with that kind of reserve, you'd never break them.

I got them right from the dealer and I believe they are right around $800.00, but you get what you pay for. High quality. They are QD.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #4  
When we bought our L3830 with 723 loader with QA, we got a set of forks made by Horst Welding, from our Kubota dealer. They have 48" forks and were $800. You can google Horst Welding's website. They seem plenty rugged to me.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #5  
I compared the Woods forks to the Kubota branded ones and the Woods forks are wimpy compared to the Kubota forks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723
How much were the kubota forks?

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #7  
When I bought my L3130 18 mos ago I was quoted $880 form the Kubota forks. I bought mine from Markham Welding for half that. You might check with them but I read recently they were no longer selling them. Anyway they are extremely well made. Go to www.markhamwelding.com

Vernon

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723
Can someone post a picture of the Kubota pallet forks up close? texbaylea thanks for the price check.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #9  

Attachments

• 836841-Forks3.jpg
    836841-Forks3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 428
   / Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #10  
Just realized you may not see the difference between the Quick tach and the forks… Both being black, so this is a click of what is not part of the forks… KennyV.

Attachments

• 836847-QuickTach1.jpg
    836847-QuickTach1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 451