Size of trailer you pull behind BX

/ Size of trailer you pull behind BX
I feel your pain,ah to be young again now there's only 22hrs in a day it must be true caus I get seem to get all done anymore.Have a good time WORKING with that tractor and saving gas with that Harley that's why we do it right /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Size of trailer you pull behind BX #12  
{lecture mode on}

When you tow with the tractor, DON'T use the 3pt. Use the draw bar. That's what it's for.

Work out the physics of the mounts. The draw bar is mounted below the rear axle. Adding weight there is less likely to raise the front end up and flip the tractor over on top of you. The 3pt lift arms (the ones with the power) mount above the rear axle and will quickly make the tractor prone to flipping.

Oh, if you do use the 3pt, make sure to use one of the deals (like sold via this site) that encorporate the top link. If you don't, when you stop, the 3pt arms are not constrained from raising as the trailer plows into you. At some angle and force, the coupler will pop off of the ball. You really don't want all that weight in the seat with you!

{lecture mode off}

/ Size of trailer you pull behind BX #13  
here is what I pull for getting fire wood.

Attachments

• 846520-resized.jpg
    846520-resized.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 177
   / Size of trailer you pull behind BX
Nice pic there Chochauler,sure looks like you can get a lot done with that fire wood set.Do you just do the wood for your self or do you run fire wood bussiness looks like you have the capabilties there. Thanks for the safty lecture John Bud some times we all need hear them again.Red

/ Size of trailer you pull behind BX #16  
That XB looks nice but at $1900 it's kinda pricey.