Kubota paint

/ Kubota paint #1  

Bowhunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I know this subject has been covered many times, and it usually comes down to Kubota labeled paint and Chevy Engine Orange.

I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone looking. I picked up a gallon of Majic brand farm implement paint in Kubota Orange at Rural King over the weekend for $16.99. I used it to paint my carry-all and it looks like a perfect match for my BX2200. I will eventually use it to paint my disc and rotary cutter also because the paint is a little thin on these attachments....and they might as well match. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Kubota paint #2  
Do they sell it in spray?

John

/ Kubota paint #3  
Agri-Supply sells it in spray cans. See Page 32 of the March catalog. part # 60861, $3.59 per 10oz can.

Agri-Supply

/ Kubota paint
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Do they sell it in spray?

John )</font>
I didn't see it in spray cans at the Jasper Rural King, but others may have it.

/ Kubota paint #5  
Been performing some mods to my BX-22 such as bucket hooks and found that X-O Rust brand type "XO-27 Orange" bought at Wally World is almost a perfect match. There is also a number code on the can 527242. Just an FYI

/ Kubota paint #6  
Tractor Supply Co. has Kubota spray paint for $3.99 a can. Good size can too.

TSC may have the paint in quarts and gallons too. I wasn't look for it in that size.

Have a great day.

/ Kubota paint #7  
I picked up 3 cans at Agri-supply yesterday.

I can now pait the town <font color="orange"> orange </font> /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Kubota paint #8  
I bought the Krylon Farm and Implement Paint at NAPA in Kubota orange but it does NOT match. I ordered some from Agri-Supply and the Krylon stuff is going back to the store.

/ Kubota paint #9  
I wish I'd known that when I paid over $9 a can at the dealer. Sometimes I'm just stupid. No comments please. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Kubota paint #10  
I went to TSC and bought their "Kubota" orange. Then promptly made a 25 mile round trip to take it back. It was way too yellow. I finally came to my senses and went to my Kubota dealer and got a can that was a perfect match. If you want it to look right, a few extra dollars won't mean much in a few months when you get tired of looking at the mis-match. Of course this is just my opinion, and worth exactly what you paid for it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Luck,