Maintenance inventory?

/ Maintenance inventory? #1  

snal

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
With my BX24 being delivered monday, and me being a first time diesel, first time tractor owner, can you guys suggest any items that I should keep on hand? Fluids, filters, shear pins, ect.

/ Maintenance inventory? #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( With my BX24 being delivered monday, and me being a first time diesel, first time tractor owner, can you guys suggest any items that I should keep on hand? Fluids, filters, shear pins, ect. )</font>

Engine oil
Super UDT
Power Service.
Anti Freeze
Oil filter
Transmission filter
Fan Belt
Spark Plugs
Hitch pins and clips.

=====

~~~~~~~~~
MY FIRST CAR http://chevy.tocmp.com/chevyscrapbook/files/kamp50.jpg
OUR FIRST CAR http://www.hubcapcafe.com/ocs/pages01/chev6003.htm
~~~~~~~~~~

/ Maintenance inventory? #3  
OK, I'll play, why does he need spark plugs with a diesel? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Maintenance inventory? #4  
Spark plugs are for the catfish fishin' when your done dieslin'! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Maintenance inventory? #5  
You never know when you'll need extra spark plugs in the middle of GRUBBING. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Maintenance inventory? #6  
Possible uses for spark plugs with your new tractor:
Fireworks starter
Redneck pendant
Dessert topping
Lure for the elusive V8 fish
Weapon of last resort
Crude nail clipper
Which one of these were you thinking of?
Bonehead

/ Maintenance inventory?
I already have the pendant, (splitfire...I'm way up the redneck ladder) and I prefer my old crank telephone for catfish'n /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Maintenance inventory? #8  
Don't forget a good grease gun & a case of quality grease. And maybe some touch up paint.

/ Maintenance inventory? #9  
You mentioned shear pins. If you use an attachment with shear pins (or bolts), get a supply. Get a big supply if you are in an area with rocks!

jb