Loader frame compatibility

/ Loader frame compatibility #1  

5030tinkerer

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota GL3830/GL5030
I finally picked up my new to me 5030 over the weekend. That is one sweet machine! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I had planned on transferring my BH90 subframe from my 3830 (now on eBay) to the 5030. I know that they are compatible, but I never thought about the loader frame. Does anyone know if the loader frame from a 5030 with an 853 loader is the same as (or at least will work with) the loader frame used on a 3830 with a 723 loader? If not, I might just have to be purchasing a 723 loader frame as the previous 3830 owner didn't have it.

/ Loader frame compatibility #2  
Congratulations on a great purchase! I don't know the specific answer, but I would be very disappointed if the dealer who sold me an L5030 wouldn't hustle a little bit on my behalf to find out something like that. If they didn't know already, ya gotta think it would only take a couple phone calls to find out.

I'm just speculating here, but if there is any difference, it probably involves a changing to a different 4pt backhoe subframe that is matched to the 5030/853 vs. the one on a 3830/753 setup. That would seem to be more likely than trying to mate a 753 loader frame onto an L5030, which probably wouldn't fit. You'd want to keep the 853 loader anyhow... it's a much stronger loader than the 753.

/ Loader frame compatibility #3  
Just for the fun of it I looked for 3830's on E-bay and only see one. It's a 2004 for $4000 and they'll ship it anywhere in the world for free. You think???? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It's in the UK supposably.

/ Loader frame compatibility #4  
Those are one way deals. You send money to them....you get nothing in return. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't!!! DO NOT even consider it.

/ Loader frame compatibility #5  
I wasn't looking to bid, it was a joke on E-bay and tractors. There really is one like that though. It looks like a real user because they have close to 100 transactions and decent feedback. Obviously the free shipping and low price tip it off.