middle buster and subsoiler

/ middle buster and subsoiler #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
after reading about these two implements ,iam espically interested in them or the combo unit, only thing is that i could only find one combo unit at northern tool and don't think i could afford the shipping cost. i want to run some perk pipe to drain some low spots and get rid of the rain from my roof, also liked the part about ripping roots,which implement is used the most? can anyone direct me to a site that will show more combo units? any place i looked only showed individual units. thanks .FRANK

/ middle buster and subsoiler #2  
Frank,

I would check with local dealers (any color) to see if they will order you one. That beats the shipping cost and you get a working relationship started with someone who can get you implements and give advice.

MarkV

/ middle buster and subsoiler #3  
I bought a combo subsoiler/middlebuster from Central Tractor $180 two years ago. Have not used the middlebuster yet but have used the subsoiler to dig up small tree roots and dig a trench for electric cable and water pipe. Trenching depth is limited to about 12-15".

/ middle buster and subsoiler
ROBERT AND MARK: thanks for info. i found 2 dealers within 20 miles that handel worksaver brand . not sure if they have combos but will give them a call. also i know there is a central tractor somewhere around here , not sure where but within 50 or 60 mi. i think. like the idea of combo. thanks again.