Kubot L3710 Questions

/ Kubot L3710 Questions #1  

GPE

I have a Kubota L3710 2002 Model. It has 272 hrs on it. I am hve a couple of problems I would like to see of anyone else may have seen. The first is now when I turn the key off it does not turn the tractor off I have to choke it out, what can cause this other than a bad ingnition switch.

The second problem, I just noticed toay, I have a Long 4 in 1 bucket and just noticed that when the control for th rear threepoint hitch is all the way up I lose control of the up and down or open and close on the loader control, the roll left or rught works fine but the up and down does not. If I mover the rear hitch lever down just a bit I get the control back on the loader. It seems like the rear hydrolic is somehow overrideing the loader up and down.

Any thoughts would be great /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Kubot L3710 Questions #2  
GPE,

There is a fuel shut off solenoid mounted near the injector pump. When you turn off the key it engages for about 15 seconds and kills the fuel supply to the engines. Make sure it is being energized. If not, check your fuses, wiring to the solenoid or the timing circuit (not sure where it is located, I don’t have the manual in front of me.)

As for the hydraulic problem it sounds like the 3ph in the fully up mode is bypassing the pressure some how. I will have to see if mine does the same later on today.

Gary

/ Kubot L3710 Questions
Gary,

Thank you for the input I will check that fuel shut off for operation. The lift issue is strange, I know a guy who has a 3600 and his does the same thing. I kknow this just start on mine, wierd
Graham

/ Kubot L3710 Questions #4  
It sounds like the 3ph lever is slightly out of adjustment and when fully raised is opening the pressure relief valve. You could adjust the lever or just not pull the lever all the way up and continue using it that way.

Good Luck,
Kevin