BX 2200 Main Fuse

/ BX 2200 Main Fuse #1  

Lhermen

Tractor
BX 2200
After great running for 100 hours (used BX 2200 purchased with 192 hours on it), it suddenly would not start, no current to switch. I isolated the main fuse which had blown, replaced it and on my way... question is what should I be looking for that would have possibly blown it in the first place? Just using the FEL normally, the only attachment.

thanks

/ BX 2200 Main Fuse #2  
Some folks will wire in additional lights to whatever "hot" circuit they find. If you have additional lights, this would be a good place to check.

You may also want to make sure the electrical wireing and connectors going down to the fuel pump are good & tight and not pinched anywhere near a moving part such as the lift arms and/or pedal linkages.

Sometimes a fuse will just blow over time, but I'd check everything out in the circuit to be safe & sure.

Volfandt

/ BX 2200 Main Fuse
thanks for you quick response, multiple fuses blowing now especially when shifting to neutral......will test the circuit.
thanks

/ BX 2200 Main Fuse #4  
TractorSmart sent me a free schematic for my BX2200 so give them a try. I had two problems. The first was the fuel sender unit would short out when I filled the tank so replaced it with the upgraded one. The second was a pinched taillight wire between the rollbar and the mounting bracket.

Attachments

• 880608-Taillight short.jpg
    880608-Taillight short.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 346
   / BX 2200 Main Fuse
I'll go for the schematic....the last try before the fuse blew, I was able to run the fuel pump on the starter switch, but as I tried to engage the starter it blew.....so I will check out the solenoid and the starter circuit next...thanks

/ BX 2200 Main Fuse #6  
My experience is these things are usually a pinch point or a rub spot. Look over the harnesses for these problems.

/ BX 2200 Main Fuse #7  
I've attached the wiring diagram for the BX1800/2200

Attachments

• 881515-BX18_2200wiring.pdf
    92.5 KB · Views: 550