Anyway to use my tractor to move water.

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #1  

L3130

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130
Is there a squeege I can attach to my loader /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. This darn rain will not let up. 6" so far. Rain rain GO AWAY!

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is there a squeege I can attach to my loader /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. This darn rain will not let up. 6" so far. Rain rain GO AWAY! )</font>

You can use it to dig trenches! It may come to that if it don't quit soon, at least for a little while. Guess we can ignore the weathermen who were yapping about drought conditions a few weeks back! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #3  
We haven't gottten as much rain as you, but its been raining on and off nearly every day for the past two weeks.

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #4  
YOU GUYS!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I've seen more ranchers go broke because it never rained than because it rained too much..... I never complain about rain.... I put my house and pens on a hill where they won't flood and slosh happily thru the mud. It's raining outside right now... but in March we were under a burn ban in many, many counties in Texas....

So, enjoy the rain... it, too, shall pass! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #5  
YOU GUYS!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I've seen more ranchers go broke because it never rained than because it rained too much..... I never complain about rain.... I put my house and pens on a hill where they won't flood and slosh happily thru the mud. It's raining outside right now... but in March we were under a burn ban in many, many counties in Texas....

So, enjoy the rain... it, too, shall pass! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #6  
If you have a heavy duty bucket on your loader it has holes already punched for the bolt on cutting edge. Find some used conveyor belting or cut up and bolt on some stall mat.

Vernon

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #7  
If you have a heavy duty bucket on your loader it has holes already punched for the bolt on cutting edge. Find some used conveyor belting or cut up and bolt on some stall mat.

Vernon

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( YOU GUYS!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I've seen more ranchers go broke because it never rained than because it rained too much..... )</font>

Just so you know, we have received 8 - 12 inches of rain since Saturday morning, there are evacuations going on everywhere, road closings on almost every road, and the Governor has declared a state of emergency. And it's still raining....

We are not complaining about a little rain. I must go pump out my basement again now. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( YOU GUYS!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I've seen more ranchers go broke because it never rained than because it rained too much..... )</font>

Just so you know, we have received 8 - 12 inches of rain since Saturday morning, there are evacuations going on everywhere, road closings on almost every road, and the Governor has declared a state of emergency. And it's still raining....

We are not complaining about a little rain. I must go pump out my basement again now. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Anyway to use my tractor to move water. #10  
Might look for a trash water pump that could be adapted to run off the PTO.