Looking for Replacment Relay

/ Looking for Replacment Relay #1  

ktate2002

Tractor
Kubota L305DT
I posted about one week ago that the fusible link in the starter circuit had burned. The starter/solenoid passed the test at the local electrical shop, so I started looking elsewhere for a problem. I pulled a relay apart (it does not show up on my wiring diagram) because 2 of the 3 wires going to the relay become hot when I turn the IGN switch to ON. The component that looks like a spool of fine cooper wire is no longer soldered to the circuit board. Does anyone know where I might find this relay? Is there a replacement part? It goes on a 1985 Kubota L305DT. Circuit board has the number A6165A on it. The number on the copper spool is MR31 and the local parts house tells me that crosses to a Borg Warner R373, but the photograph show the BW relay to be a four pin. My relay is three pin. I haven't called a Kubota dealer but I guess that's next. Thanks.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=527379156&photoID=2131067420063427796&security=vWLCtt

/ Looking for Replacment Relay
I posted about one week ago that the fusible link in the starter circuit had burned. The starter/solenoid passed the test at the local electrical shop, so I started looking elsewhere for a problem. I pulled a relay apart (it does not show up on my wiring diagram) because 2 of the 3 wires going to the relay become hot when I turn the IGN switch to ON. The component that looks like a spool of fine cooper wire is no longer soldered to the circuit board. Does anyone know where I might find this relay? Is there a replacement part? It goes on a 1985 Kubota L305DT. Circuit board has the number A6165A on it. The number on the copper spool is MR31 and the local parts house tells me that crosses to a Borg Warner R373, but the photograph show the BW relay to be a four pin. My relay is three pin. I haven't called a Kubota dealer but I guess that's next. Thanks.

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=527379156&photoID=2131067420063427796&security=vWLCtt

Takes a farmer to offer a solution. In this case, my farmer friend knows a technician that repairs printed circuit boards used in medical equipment. He'll put it in the hands of the tech tomorrow morning. Hope he can work a miracle on this.

Takes a farmer to offer a solution. In this case, my farmer friend knows a technician that repairs printed circuit boards used in medical equipment. He'll put it in the hands of the tech tomorrow morning. Hope he can work a miracle on this.

/ Looking for Replacment Relay #5  
...having same problem finding this same relay, years later. I wonder how you ever made out with getting yours repaired, or finding another one?