Extra wires on L-39 Canopy/ROPS

/ Extra wires on L-39 Canopy/ROPS #1  

Builder

East PA or 750 mi. east of a short man named Dar__
Tractor
Kubota, AGCO, New Holland LB
Anyone with an L-39 notice the extra wires at all 4 corners of the canopy in the canopy wiring harness? There's a bullet male & female connector on all 4 corners of mine.

Kubota gave me all kind of lights already. Wondered if anyone knew what they were for?

/ Extra wires on L-39 Canopy/ROPS
Anyone with an L-39 notice the extra wires at all 4 corners of the canopy in the canopy wiring harness? There's a bullet male & female connector on all 4 corners of mine.

Kubota gave me all kind of lights already. Wondered if anyone knew what they were for?

/ Extra wires on L-39 Canopy/ROPS #3  
I don’t have any idea what they are for but coincidently I happened to look up yesterday and was wondering the same thing. It is hard to imagine they are for more lights. I find the front and rear lights on this tractor to be very good.

MarkV

/ Extra wires on L-39 Canopy/ROPS #4  
I don’t have any idea what they are for but coincidently I happened to look up yesterday and was wondering the same thing. It is hard to imagine they are for more lights. I find the front and rear lights on this tractor to be very good.

MarkV

There must be an optional piece of equipment that hooks to them...perhaps some more road flashers for township work or something for an enclosed cab option?????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

There must be an optional piece of equipment that hooks to them...perhaps some more road flashers for township work or something for an enclosed cab option?????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif