bx 1500

/ bx 1500
one thing that worried me test driving was how hard the mid pto engaged, i was wondering if it might be a problem. if we get one it will get alot of use and then some.

/ bx 1500
one thing that worried me test driving was how hard the mid pto engaged, i was wondering if it might be a problem. if we get one it will get alot of use and then some.

/ bx 1500 #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( one thing that worried me test driving was how hard the mid pto engaged )</font>

I throttle down to about 1/4 throttle when engaging the PTO, only takes a few seconds and seems to work fine.

/ bx 1500 #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( one thing that worried me test driving was how hard the mid pto engaged )</font>

I throttle down to about 1/4 throttle when engaging the PTO, only takes a few seconds and seems to work fine.

/ bx 1500 #15  
Same here. I never engage pto at full throttle. Start at 1/4 throttle.

/ bx 1500 #16  
Same here. I never engage pto at full throttle. Start at 1/4 throttle.

/ bx 1500 #17  
balancer weight mounts fractured-weight then removed

Diden't no you were able to run the motor without it???

/ bx 1500 #18  
balancer weight mounts fractured-weight then removed

Diden't no you were able to run the motor without it???

/ bx 1500
has anyone else had this fuel problem? i do alot of maintinance on our riding mower i dont mind that but a persistant fuel problem on a diesel would be agravating. im going to get a micro tractor to replace my riding mower before too long but for the money these things cost i want something that will last.

/ bx 1500
has anyone else had this fuel problem? i do alot of maintinance on our riding mower i dont mind that but a persistant fuel problem on a diesel would be agravating. im going to get a micro tractor to replace my riding mower before too long but for the money these things cost i want something that will last.