90 acres in 3 days.

/ 90 acres in 3 days. #11  
How much product did you apply through the sprayer? The logistics of refilling would be a challenge. I get confused mowing fields with trying to figure out the most efficient route so that I don't waste time mowing mowed grass. Much worse with spraying where you can't tell where you've been.

/ 90 acres in 3 days. #12  
How much product did you apply through the sprayer? The logistics of refilling would be a challenge. I get confused mowing fields with trying to figure out the most efficient route so that I don't waste time mowing mowed grass. Much worse with spraying where you can't tell where you've been.

/ 90 acres in 3 days. #13  
You can put a dye in the spray that allows you to see where you have sprayed. It dissapates rather quickly too.

/ 90 acres in 3 days. #14  
You can put a dye in the spray that allows you to see where you have sprayed. It dissapates rather quickly too.

/ 90 acres in 3 days.
The rate of AI was 1 half oz per 1000 sq. ft. I was getting approximately 1.5 acres out of each tank.

/ 90 acres in 3 days.
The rate of AI was 1 half oz per 1000 sq. ft. I was getting approximately 1.5 acres out of each tank.