Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    kubota BX22, Cub ZForce S 48 inch deck

Default Re: BX22 FEL cracked

Thanks for all the input. I know this happens on loaders but it just shouldn't happen to me. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I got a 3"x48"x3/16" and a 2"x48"x3/16 plate at Lowe's. I'm leaving the welding to my ex-Bro in law, He's a 25 yr machinist and welds to boot. He said if he can't do it he has lots of friends who can. The only thing that makes me nervous is what happens when a bunch of bored machinist get a special project to work on. I may get a totally diamond plate bucket. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]" Pimp my bota"He came over Tuesday night and loaded it up. Says he'll have it back by the weekend. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll keep you posted.

Tractor

Thanks for all the input. I know this happens on loaders but it just shouldn't happen to me. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I got a 3"x48"x3/16" and a 2"x48"x3/16 plate at Lowe's. I'm leaving the welding to my ex-Bro in law, He's a 25 yr machinist and welds to boot. He said if he can't do it he has lots of friends who can. The only thing that makes me nervous is what happens when a bunch of bored machinist get a special project to work on. I may get a totally diamond plate bucket. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]" Pimp my bota"He came over Tuesday night and loaded it up. Says he'll have it back by the weekend. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll keep you posted.

Tractor
    2005 BX23

Sounds like you are in ggod hands [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    2005 BX23

Sounds like you are in ggod hands [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor

Got the loader bucket back thursday night. Spent about 10 minutes putting the pins in and about an hour priming and painting it. The next 30 minutes where spent scraping all the new paint off. All is well. The guy did a great job welding it and I spent the most part of saturday getting the gravel on the drive and in the drainage ditch. I'll post some pix of the repair as soon as I can. Got more seat time to do today.

Tractor

Got the loader bucket back thursday night. Spent about 10 minutes putting the pins in and about an hour priming and painting it. The next 30 minutes where spent scraping all the new paint off. All is well. The guy did a great job welding it and I spent the most part of saturday getting the gravel on the drive and in the drainage ditch. I'll post some pix of the repair as soon as I can. Got more seat time to do today.

Tractor
    (Kuboto L3400) (Ford 1910 4WD w/FEL) (Deere X748SE) All bought new

Your very lucky to have an ex bro-law to get it done before he promised. Better thank him real good.

Tractor
    (Kuboto L3400) (Ford 1910 4WD w/FEL) (Deere X748SE) All bought new

Your very lucky to have an ex bro-law to get it done before he promised. Better thank him real good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234