B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal
Hey Mark, loads for Solar Heat delivery are 400 lb water tanks from an 18 wheeler so shouldn't be a problem as I will be using the ballast box when using the loader. Ordered the B3030 Cab model with 403 FEL, ATI Q.A., HLA Pallet Forks, Ballast Box, Woods 72" rear grading blade, 60" MMM, Woods 72" Bucket, and 63" front Snowblower. $32k total with rebate. Snowblower did come to a whopping $4500 by the time you add all of the extras needed to mount and run it (quick hitch sub frame, mid PTO drive line, chute, hydraulic chute rotator - $3k in 'extra necessities').

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal
Hey Mark, loads for Solar Heat delivery are 400 lb water tanks from an 18 wheeler so shouldn't be a problem as I will be using the ballast box when using the loader. Ordered the B3030 Cab model with 403 FEL, ATI Q.A., HLA Pallet Forks, Ballast Box, Woods 72" rear grading blade, 60" MMM, Woods 72" Bucket, and 63" front Snowblower. $32k total with rebate. Snowblower did come to a whopping $4500 by the time you add all of the extras needed to mount and run it (quick hitch sub frame, mid PTO drive line, chute, hydraulic chute rotator - $3k in 'extra necessities').

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #53  
Hi solrheat, could you do me a favor when you'll get your tractor and post a picture or two of the quick hitch sub frame? I wonder how it fits with the front bracket of the MMM and the grill guard. Thanks

Nice setup BTW /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ B3030 Mowing and Snow Removal #54  
Hi solrheat, could you do me a favor when you'll get your tractor and post a picture or two of the quick hitch sub frame? I wonder how it fits with the front bracket of the MMM and the grill guard. Thanks

Nice setup BTW /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif