Tractor
    B3030

Default Hydro fluid

I completed my 50 hr service on my B3030 about a month ago. I replaced the hydro fluid & filters like I was told. When changing the Hydro fluid I properly drained (all three) plugs and refilled it with 4 quarts (just like the manual said). This actually gave me an overfilled mark on the dipstick (about 1/4" past the full mark on dipstick). Is this bad? Do I need to take the time to drain some fluid? Or does it even matter? In know that running some transmissions in an overfilled state can cause damage. I wonder if this is the case for this machine.

Tractor
    B3030

Default Hydro fluid

I completed my 50 hr service on my B3030 about a month ago. I replaced the hydro fluid & filters like I was told. When changing the Hydro fluid I properly drained (all three) plugs and refilled it with 4 quarts (just like the manual said). This actually gave me an overfilled mark on the dipstick (about 1/4" past the full mark on dipstick). Is this bad? Do I need to take the time to drain some fluid? Or does it even matter? In know that running some transmissions in an overfilled state can cause damage. I wonder if this is the case for this machine.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 TLB, TYM 330

Default Re: Hydro fluid

Same surprise for me when I did my first service. I drained some fluid just to be sure (I used an auxiliary valve to do it). Is it important or not?... I don't know. I look forward to see what others have to say about that.

Tractor
    Kubota B3030 TLB, TYM 330

Same surprise for me when I did my first service. I drained some fluid just to be sure (I used an auxiliary valve to do it). Is it important or not?... I don't know. I look forward to see what others have to say about that.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800, 15 hp 372 Mitsubishi

1/4" is nothing to worry about.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800, 15 hp 372 Mitsubishi

1/4" is nothing to worry about.