Hydro fluid

/ Hydro fluid #1  

Hoosier3030

Tractor
B3030
I completed my 50 hr service on my B3030 about a month ago. I replaced the hydro fluid & filters like I was told. When changing the Hydro fluid I properly drained (all three) plugs and refilled it with 4 quarts (just like the manual said). This actually gave me an overfilled mark on the dipstick (about 1/4" past the full mark on dipstick). Is this bad? Do I need to take the time to drain some fluid? Or does it even matter? In know that running some transmissions in an overfilled state can cause damage. I wonder if this is the case for this machine.

/ Hydro fluid
I completed my 50 hr service on my B3030 about a month ago. I replaced the hydro fluid & filters like I was told. When changing the Hydro fluid I properly drained (all three) plugs and refilled it with 4 quarts (just like the manual said). This actually gave me an overfilled mark on the dipstick (about 1/4" past the full mark on dipstick). Is this bad? Do I need to take the time to drain some fluid? Or does it even matter? In know that running some transmissions in an overfilled state can cause damage. I wonder if this is the case for this machine.

/ Hydro fluid #3  
Same surprise for me when I did my first service. I drained some fluid just to be sure (I used an auxiliary valve to do it). Is it important or not?... I don't know. I look forward to see what others have to say about that.

/ Hydro fluid #4  
Same surprise for me when I did my first service. I drained some fluid just to be sure (I used an auxiliary valve to do it). Is it important or not?... I don't know. I look forward to see what others have to say about that.

/ Hydro fluid #5  
1/4" is nothing to worry about.

/ Hydro fluid #6  
1/4" is nothing to worry about.